Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Little movements - I think

The exciting news in week 19 is for the last 4-5 days I think I have been feeling some movements inside. It is called the quickening and to me feels like a very fast fluttering in the belly but one that also seems to be striking near my throat as well. You have to wait a few days to be sure - to make sure it's not wind! I think that I felt it at work today which was strange as normally it has happened as I have been lying on my side waiting to go to sleep.

A couple of days ago I had a bit of a bad day at work. Everything seemed to coincide on one day; tiredness, dizziness and emotions. I felt dreadful and completely unable to concentrate. Even to hold my head up felt hard. So I came home early and slept for 2 hours, which clearly meant I couldn't sleep too well at night. But the following day was completely different and I was back to normal.

Bump is getting bigger and feels quite nice now, although it does sometimes feel like I am about to explode after I have eaten a meal. Bra size seems to be increasing again and clothes feel very tight. Most my maternity stuf was bought for winter though so need to try and survive on a few elasticated waist items for a few more weeks!

Feeling a bit stressed at the moment as we are moving house in less than 4 weeks and have not booked a removal company or let our flat out. Also we are trying to buy a car, furniture, think about changing doctors, buing baby stuff, booking a holiday, remortage. It seems a lot to do and I get worried we ae running out of time. But am sure it'll sort itself out. I really need a holiday. Am chronically bored at work which is driving me mad on top of this. Still - 5 weeks to go and we should get away for a week although I feel like I need to be off for a month! This will be our last holiday together as well which means a lot and I am realy looking forward to it as our holidays are always great. Athough this time will have to b a little more low key and normal than some have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home