Big moves for a little thingy - week 31
I am sitting at work at the moment and the little baby is moving around in squirmy type moves. The way it moves has changed in the last two week to slower but seemingly more controlled movements. These are much more forceful and it's possible to see all sorts of body parts being projected from within. Sometimes the movements make me gasp and other times the baby seems to settle into an awkward position meaning it is not comfortable for me to sleep on a certain side. It seems to stick its bum out a lot and now I can feel a hand or foot poking out occassionally. I poke it back and it responds by moving around a bit more.
Sometimes the movements make me feel something like love for the baby which is wierd as it has not appeared yet, but the emotion feels very like love - euphoric, warm, caring, precious, wanting to protect. It would make sense from an evolutionary perspective if this feeling did materialise prior to birth.
Have had a much better week this week - in fact since the last time I posted a week ago, I have had a great time. Lots of sleep and some nice events. Nick and I went for dinner last Friday to a lovely place in High Street Kensington. Bill and Jo came over on Saturday with their youngest daughter Alexia - who we babysat for. Then Helen was over on Sunday with Ben who has grown up into a proper big boy now - 2.5 yrs old! I've had lunch with Jan, Stripey and James this week.
I'm off swimming tonight then Nick is whisking me out for another lovely meal tomorrow night before we pop down to T Wells for the w/e.
Sometimes the movements make me feel something like love for the baby which is wierd as it has not appeared yet, but the emotion feels very like love - euphoric, warm, caring, precious, wanting to protect. It would make sense from an evolutionary perspective if this feeling did materialise prior to birth.
Have had a much better week this week - in fact since the last time I posted a week ago, I have had a great time. Lots of sleep and some nice events. Nick and I went for dinner last Friday to a lovely place in High Street Kensington. Bill and Jo came over on Saturday with their youngest daughter Alexia - who we babysat for. Then Helen was over on Sunday with Ben who has grown up into a proper big boy now - 2.5 yrs old! I've had lunch with Jan, Stripey and James this week.
I'm off swimming tonight then Nick is whisking me out for another lovely meal tomorrow night before we pop down to T Wells for the w/e.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home